Ugreen USB C to HDMI Cable 4K 60HZ USB Type C HDMI Adapter for Macbook Samsung 1.5M
- USB C HDMI Cable: This USB-C to HDMI cable is a convenient solution for connecting your USB-C device directly to your HDMI monitor, projector or TV, such as MacBook, Samsung S9, Dell XPS 15, etc. No Driver needed. Use the USB Type C HDMI cable cord to position your devices anywhere in your workspace as needed with less cable clutter.(NOTE: it is usb c able not mico usb cable and does not support S7 S6 and other micro usb devices)
- Broad Compatibility: The USB C HDMI Adapter Cable perfectly works with USB-C port computers with DP / Thunderbolt 3.0 Alt mode such as Macbook 2017/2018, Macbook Pro 2019/2018/2017, MacBook Air 2019/2018, Samsung S10/S10 Plus/S9 / S9 / S8 Plus / Note 9 / Note 8, iMac 2017 (as host), Huawei Mate 10 / mate 10 pro, HTC 10, Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga 900/910, Google Chromebook Pixel, and other USB C devices that support DP Alt Mode.
- 4K 60Hz HDMI Cable: USB Type C to HDMI Cable supports video resolution up to 3840×2160 @ 60Hz(4K * 2K) and full HD 1080P @ 60Hz. The picture quality on a 4K @ 60Hz monitor or TV with the UHD resolution will astonish you. The thunderbolt 3 HDMI Cord also synchronously transmits audio and video signal, and supports mirror mode or extend mode.
- Stable Signal Transmission: It is a handy USB C HDMI cable made of the metal-plated connector and three layers of shielding, which provides improved corrosion and maximum durability, and can enhance signal transmission. The metal-plated plug on the thunderbolt HDMI cord can fit well with the USB C port of your device. PLUG&PLAY: the HDMI to USB c MacBook cable is driver-free, compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
- Robust and Durable: Nylon Braided makes the cable flexible and resistant to wear, which can prevent cable from clutter and tearing. And the high quality metal plated contacts and metal case can prevent loose contact. The USB 3.1 Type C HDMI cable adapter can afford to plug and unplug more times.